Monday, December 22, 2008

you don't have to take my word for it

since many of you are on what they call holiday, i have some suggestions for your leisure. we have come across some winners, my friends, and i want to share.


two thumbs up, five gold stars and a partridge in a pear tree. if you have eyes and ears you just might cherish it like we did. pretty sure my heart melted into a puddle on the floor. my ears might have exploded a few times as well with the sweet tunes in this display of musical genius. rental.


if you enjoy the more artsy of films we have another one that had us talking for hours about the story, the direction, the music, the purpose, morality, photography, all good things for a nice and warm conversation. it is intense. don't let my tone fool you. i'm telling all my friends. still in theaters.

if more goodness is discovered over the course of the next few weeks, i will share. peace.


2 comments:

annalee said...

loved once! it really is just that good. merry christmas!

Anonymous said...

I always take your advice. therefore, I will see Slumdog this week, even if it is a by myself film.