Sunday, June 01, 2008

this one goes out to the one i love

Today was a big day for Hayden and I. It is the first day of June. Our wedding month. We have reached the month of the much anticipated celebration. The past six months have been some of the best ever. Planning not only a wedding, but a life with Hayden whom I love so dearly has changed me. It is so hard to put into words what this time has meant to me. Our friends and family have poured out their love to us and that has been one of the best parts of our engagement. We have felt so much love from everyone that it is overwhelming. Hayden has also been so loving, supportive, affirming, and patient during this time. He has been my comfort during the few dramatic episodes of our wedding story. I find myself randomly smiling or feeling these sudden bursts of excitement and anticipation. There are just a few details left until our big day arrives. Thank you to everyone for all that you have done for us. We feel so loved and are so thankful for that. If I don't find the time to blog again in the next two weeks, I will be back to blog as a Mrs.

Peace.


3 comments:

Kara said...

happy wedding month!

Sam said...

Okay, your sweet message made me teary-eyed. I am looking forward to the big event! It is so close! Yeah!

erin f. said...

Jen, I have been "blog hopping" and saw some of your wedding pictures on your friends blogs...wow! You look stunning and I know that your wedding must have been one of those where everyone felt the ultimate joy for you. You and Hayden are wonderful together, always meant to be! Congrats and happy married life!