Thursday, July 17, 2008

where everybody knows your name....

i have to give a big hip hip hurray to my dear friend cassie for turning my blog into an amazing creation. isn't it cute? everything she touches turns to gold. she so graciously designed practically everything for our wedding, from the save the dates, to the invitations, to the programs, and even made these beautiful rings for my bridal luncheon. cassie, you are wonderful and i can't thank you enough for all of your help over this year. it may seem like small things to you, but you are truly servant hearted and you helped me out over and over again. and now i can compete with all you other folks with super cute blogs. i like that now it has personality. cause i think i have a lot, and now we can match, my blog and i. i like to give credit where credit is due, and if i could, i would pour a big bucket full of it onto cassie's lap. thanks friend. you are so special to me.



3 comments:

Kara said...

i LOVE it! my blog is due for a new look....
i think one of our other 'everything turns into gold that she touches' friend is going to do it...we'll see!

JENNY said...

wow! I love your new layout. So cute!

Sam said...

I like it! Super cute. Cassie is great at designing such pretty things.