Sunday, August 03, 2008

we could be married...

the wedding weekend began with friends and family coming in town, and all of the ladies getting together for the most beautiful and thoughtful bridal luncheon a girl could ever ask for. the wonderful watts ladies hosted this most special occasion and we were completely blown away.

i cannot say thank you enough.

and the details were impeccable. cassie and erika made these little rings for all of the guests to enjoy with sweet words attached.

yes, those are photos of hayden and i, turned into ornaments, and hung perfectly on this beautiful little tree.
maria and e.

my sweet friends ashley, cassie and rosie. ashley came all the way from birmingham to share in the weekend.
my baby cousin jessie and my wonderful friend and boss, stephanie.

emily and her mom marcia came from california. we grew up together on the same street. emily is my oldest friend in the world and until this weekend we had not seen each other in six years. that is another story for a blog to come.

my mom and hayden's mom.

jessie and her mom, my so fun aunt margie.


my soon to be sisters in law, sam and ryan.

mama and gramma. yes, they are the same person. and two of the cutest women in the world.

the wedding weekend was just beginning...

3 comments:

Sam said...

That luncheon really was fun! Your family is so friendly. Just the start of a great weekend!

Wendi said...

Looks like fun!! Congrats on getting married.. it's so great! :)
- Wendi Holmes

Sam said...

Also, I giggle to myself a little about the ornament pictures. Ha Ha!